Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Child Protective Services?

Hello.
How've ya been during the past few weeks?
I admit. 
If you were my children, someone could have called the child protective services a long time ago. I have been neglecting you (my dear readers) for quite some time. 

BUT...

It must stop. It is going to stop. 
I am finally back in the way.too.hot.for.words.Texas after quite a busy stay in Utah. 
I turn in my last assignments before I graduate with an MPH this Friday.

AND...

I have a million posts up my sleeve. 
Anything from how to put on a completely beautiful vintage picnic reception (many many posts on this one friends) to how to clean your car mats for CHEAP.

SO...

Want a sneak peak of the beautiful bride?


Sorry....I couldn't show the actual bride because the dress needs a post to itself. 
Specially since the mother made it. 
Boy was it beautiful.

SO...

Check back.
Often.
I'll be here.
Really.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...