Tuesday, November 15, 2011

˚excuses˚ Dear Blog,

I have a problem. I have so many different posts to write up but I feel like I don't have any time. I know. I'm lame. I am sure you would love the best  banana bread recipe ever, or the super awesome money saving DIY car mat cleaning tip ever known to man (or woman), or the recipe that the Mr. created himself (and its oh-so-delicious), or the really exciting idea I have for my niece for Christmas, or the baby dress tutorial I promised you. Remember the sneak pick I gave you here?  I'm sure you do. To be honest, with two different weekends full of family in our little two bedroom apartment, and three different jobs, I got a little distracted.

Sorry 'bout that. I would say that I will never do it again, but life happens. And that would probably be a lie.

So....thanks for being here little blog. Even when I neglect you.

I sure appreciate it.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I am glad that you updated your blog. I look at it every day!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...