Monday, March 21, 2011

˚kitchen tip˚ A Simple Bowl

Quick tip today regarding a time saver (and mess saver) in the kitchen. We eat a lot of veggies and fruits around here. A lot of time my cutting board gets overwhelmed by everything I am cutting up. In order to save space on the cutting board (and avoid big goobers on the garbage can) I put all of the unusable parts of my fruits and veggies in an extra bowl until I have finished cutting everything up. It frees up space on the cutting board, makes it so you only have one trip to the garbage can, and reduces the amount of gunk that gets stuck to the garbage can. And since everything in the bowl is fresh, a quick rinse with water cleans it out. I like it. Maybe you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...